Monday, June 16, 2008

Super Star Dad!

That’s right I am a “Super Star Dad”, that is at least in the eyes of my eight year old son. With a big grin on his face yesterday, he gave me a Father’s Day Card he made at School. On the front it proclaimed me a “Super Star Dad”, and in it were four "I promise" cards. The first one said that he promised to wash my car. This is good because I am on the once a year schedule, whether it needs it or not. Next, was the I promise to play soccer card. I think he knows how bad I want him to be good at sports. Then came the I promise to play a Wii game with you. Not sure if that was for me or more for him since Kelly limits the amount of time he can play video games. But, none the less I just downloaded the original Mario Brothers and this is about the only game I can play. Then came the wild card a blank I promise card…I guess this means I get to pick what I want him to do…. This is an easy pick for me – Walk on my Back!

1 comment:

MisterandMissesLem said...

Maybe the wild card should be "watch tv with you!" It might be his only chance to this summer!!!