Monday, June 30, 2008

Mission Cafe - San Diego


It may not look like much, but believe me this is the best place to eat Breakfast in San Diego. The Mission Cafe is on the corner of San Joes Place and Mission Blvd (3795 Mission Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92109). It also happens to be about 50 yards from the Beach House we stay at every year with Kelly's Family the Spratley's. We love this place so much....


Ellie's favorite things are the Hot Chocolate and Bacon.


Daimon's favorite things are the Hot Chocolate and Blueberry Pancakes.


If you know Kelly, you already know that she loves everything. This is one of her favorite things "Blueberry Pancakes"! She always tries something new....A true Foodie!



I on the other hand get the same thing every time we go - "Mission French Toast"! Fresh-baked cinnamon bread accented with fancy berry purée, sprinkled with an array of fresh fruit and powdered sugar. And, you can't forget the eggs and bacon. Ellie gets her love of Bacon from me....

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Ben, I got your blog address from Cody (there's a story in that but I won't go into it!) Anyway, all I can say is holy schmoly I can't believe how big your kids are. I'm not sure when I saw them last but they weren't nearly that big!!! How sad to think that we don't see each other too often to keep up on our families but I know that life is busy. Anyway, at least now I know you have a blog and I will be able to feel closer to you and your family and your adventures as I read about them. I loved the pictures of the Oregon coast. Mike went up that way sand duning with Andrew about 5 years ago and loved it.