Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Majesty



I was thinking last night, "what am I going to put on my Blog next?" First thing this morning I got my answer. The shower wasn't draining, the toilet was backing up, the bath tub wouldn't drain either. Next thing I know there is water pouring out of the vent downstairs in the family room....... the brown house had quite literally, run-a-muck! Yes that's right, it wasn't just water backing up from the drains upstairs and flooding through the vent downstairs but RAW SEWAGE! Now you may be asking yourself how did this happen????
With the kids being out of school Kelly decided they needed to start helping more with house work. One of Daimon's jobs yesterday was to empty the garbage can in our master bathroom. Are you seeing a connection here?........ Instead of putting all the trash in the garbage bag Daimon decided to empty half the the contents of the garbage can into the toilet just to see what he could flush down. After an unsuccessful attempt trying to fix the problem myself with a rented "snake" from Home Depot, Majesty plumbing came and saved the day. Like their card advertises they had me "Back on my throne in no time!". A new seal for the toilet, a freshly snaked drain, a call to a drywall repairman and we are back in business. Nevermind the hundreds of dollars it's costing me. That's what I get for making my kids learn the value of hard work!

No comments: