Friday, November 7, 2008

Brigham's In The House!!!


Let me start by saying YES, I am AWARE Ben HAD more than one wife....It takes a real man to handle more than one. Besides, it 's really great to have extra hands to help with cooking, housework, and kids. HA, HA! On a serious note, every year Ben and I go to a neighborhood Halloween party. This year I happened to be in Utah. I didn't want Benny to miss out on all the fun so I divised a plan. Some of my friends husbands were unable to attend the party also, so we came up with the idea of Brigham Young and his wives for a costume. They were a big hit and won best couple!



Brigham and his adoring wives.... Cara and Lisa


Cara and Lisa spar for some of Brighams undivided attention


Brigham must have set those wives straight with a stern talking to. They have regained their pioneer poise.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

hahaha this is even better than La FOnda and Kip! love it!

Jennifer said...

hahahaha! love it!

Brenna said...

This is CLASSIC! Adam and I were cracking up!
~Christine