Tuesday, September 9, 2008

POLITICS..... FROM THE MIND OF A 6 YEAR OLD!




Apparently at the age of 6, who will be elected President is a very pressing issue! I was doing Ellie's hair for school this morning and she started talking politics. She and 2 boys in her class have some political opinions of their own. The conversation went something like this......"Grant is obsessed with Obama and thinks he should be President. I don't want him to be President because he's a Democrat and he wants to charge us more money and then we wouldn't have enough to buy the things we want. I already pay a lot of money to tithing and savings and if he charges me more, I just won't have enough. Christian and I think Mccain should be president because he won't charge us more money and he can help our country and that's the most important thing. Let's tell "them" to make Mccain president, OK Mom, can you call and tell them we want Mccain?" If this is the way her mind works at 6, there is no telling what the future holds......

1 comment:

dustin and amy said...

I LOVE IT!!! What a smart little girl.