Thursday, September 11, 2008

DADDY....... WHERE ARE YOU, YOU'RE LATE?

I thought this was funny so I had to write about it! Wednesday's are extremely busy at our house and I could not be in 2 places at one time so I enlisted Ben to come home and help with some transportation. I told Daimon Daddy would be home at 4:15 and would take him to scouts at 4:30. When Ben wasn't home at EXACTLY 4:15 Daimon started calling his phone over and over and over. Ben wasn't getting good reception so he wasn't able to pick up the call immediately. When he was finally able to pick up Daimon's first statement was "Daddy, where are you? It's 4:15 and you are supposed to be here at 4:15!" Daimon could have cared less about being home by himself but was so concerned about being to scouts on time and did not want Daddy to make him late. I love that Daimon was watching the clock to the exact minute!

1 comment:

Brenna said...

So cute. Your family is so darling. what a cute family pic. Bruce said before you got to our meeting that we would be fast friends. You are such a sweet person with such great enthusiasm. I am so glad we are working together to plan this reunion. Thanks also for looking into the pie tins. I think we figured it out. Talk to ya later,
Christine
PS I use my daughter's blog on blogspot