Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sherriff Ellie is at it again!



We never worry about forgetting "THE RULES" in our household. Ellie keeps us in check by posting them regularly. She often reminds us of rules we never knew existed. We don't know how we would function without her???

The above listed rule was posted on the guest bathroom door after she discovered the toilet was not working properly. It states:

"NO GOING INTO THE BATHROOM BECAUSE THE BATHROOM TOILET IS BROKEN, SORRY!"




Another recent posting on the playroom door:

1. PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY
2. PLAY TOGETHER
3. PLAY NICELY
4. NO CRYING
5. NO BAD THINGS (this is an all inclusive statement I think!)
6. NO RUINING TOYS

Now that Ellie has listed all the rules for visiting playmates I am wondering if she will actually follow them herself or just enforce them for others (her brother included!)

4 comments:

Karmann said...

K- that is so stinkin cute!!! She will love looking back at that when she gets older! I love that she was made a sign for the broken toilet! Too funny! You will have to let me know how the rules go with her brother and friends!

So I see your neighbors at 5:30 on Wed and get done at 6:30. Is that too late to come over? I do need your email. I think i have an old list from the ward to find your #. Cant wait to catch up! seriously such a cute post!!

Brenna said...

Ellie is seriously the cutest! Whenever I see her sweet smile it just warms my heart.

Hey, my kids were talking about hanging out with your kids, so let's hang out soon.

love, me

Debbie said...

She truly is a little mini adult isn't she? I love it!!

Full House said...

I haven't seen your kids in a very long time. Good things for blogs but I'm serious we need to get together. I heard you did come over to my parents house for Thanksgiving when we were in UT however. Sorry we missed you.

I need a Sheriff Ellie @ my house to patrol all of this mayhem.

xx - Christina